Celebrating the launch of our autumn season we’d like to invite you to an afternoon of cheese & wine tasting in support of St Luke’s Hospice, Sheffield.
For just £2.50 per person you’ll get to sample 12 different wines alongside a selection of accompanying cheeses.
On top of that we will be holding a prize draw raffle on the day for everyone who attends with the chance to win a Himolla Mosel Manual Recliner in a neutral earth colour worth over £2,000. Raffle tickets for the chair will be just £1 with all proceeds going to St Luke’s.
The event will take place in our classic building reception area on Saturday 15th September from 1pm – 4pm.
Everyone who attends the cheese and wine tasting will be entitled to an extra 5% off already reduced prices of up to 30% as part of our autumn season on items across the store. Mitchell’s Wines are also offering 10% off vouchers valid for one month on all wine purchases for customers who come along.
Click the link below to book your tickets through EventBrite.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Come along for the chance to win this Himolla Maxi Recliner
Event & Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Please note this is a subsidised event for charity meaning the food and drink is sure to prove popular. Wines will be provided as sample sizes, please book your tickets before the event in order to avoid disappointment as tickets may not be available on the day.
2. The prize provided in support of the event by Himolla is the item shown on the day of the charity raffle and is non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
3. Any products gifted to customers in competitions are non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
4. We are unable to swap any competition item for any other product we sell be that either of equivalent, lower or higher value.
5. The prize offered is the product shown.
6. No alternative cash prize is offered in place of competitions prizes or giveaways.
7. Competitions and giveaways are always limited to one entry per household or person.
8. Winners will need to collect competition prizes from store or pay for delivery.
9. Winners must be happy to participate in any publicity arising as a result of winning the competition.
10. We always work to provide food and drink in excess of what is needed based on everyone sampling the suggested amounts. We are unable to guarantee that food and drink will not run out if people have more per person than what is set out for the event.
11. All proceeds from event tickets and raffle tickets sold will go to St Luke’s in support of this local Sheffield charity.