Alexander & James Philosopher Maxi Sofa
The Alexander & James Philosopher maxi sofa is a fresh take on rustic with its fabric and leather loose cover and it offers practicality and charm in any room setting.
The main body of this range is available in full leather, full fabric or leather & fabric mix. Loose Cover Ony. Pillow back only. Please see our swatch images above for a closer look and select your preferred option from our drop-down menu.
- Choose linen, velvet or leather (Jin, Oromo and Satchel leathers only) from our drop-down.
- If leather is selected for the base, piping and bolster straps will match. If you have opted for full fabric choose a leather for these accents (Jin, Oromo and Satchel leathers only).
- Select the cushion pack from the options available.
- Select your studs in either antique or pewter from our drop down (Accent chair only).
- Select either weathered oak or dark wood from our drop down for your choice of leg colour.
Shown in Oromo Savannah Leather with Fabric Option 1
- Size (H) 85cm x (W) 225cm x (D) 105cm
- Feather, foam and fibre filled seat cushions
- Solid hardwood sourced from sustainable forests
- 10 Year Frame Guarantee
- CLICK HERE FOR PHILOSOPHER SPEC SHEET >
- Please note that whilst all leather and fabric choices are available at the time of publishing this product, availability is liable to change.
About the brand and range
Alexander & James is grounded in a Great British heritage. They have insanely comfortable sofa ranges that combine the soft, laid back luxe approach with rich vintage detailing on superbly classic shapes. Unwind - British style...
Each sofa is hand crafted and made to order using only the finest materials sourced from around the globe. The leathers are natural, have character and age beautifully.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.