Alexander & James Violette Snuggler in Fabric
The Alexander and James Violette boasts a relaxed contemporary chesterfield design with button detailing all over and it is available in an exclusive fabric collection.
The main body of this sofa is available in over 80 fabrics ranging in price from Grade A to D as well as in leather. Please see our swatch images above for a closer look and select your preferred option from our drop-down menu.
Available in Full Plain Fabric or Full Leather. Full Patterned Fabric in Verity available as a one-off exclusive.
- Choose your Leather form the Book of Leathers or Plain Fabric from the Book of Plains. Or choose a colour of Patterned Fabric Verity from the Violette swatch as a one-off exclusive.
- Select your cushions from fabric pack Options 1 or 2 from the Violette swatch.
- Select your studs in either antique or pewter from our drop down
- Decide between Weathered Oak or Dark Wood feet.
- Main cutout snuggler showing body fabric in Cedar Grape with Fabric Option 1, Antique Studs and Weathered Oak Feet
- Size (H) 72cm x (W) 145cm x (D) 108cm
- Available as Deep or Shallow Depth
- Feather, foam and fibre filled seat cushions
- Solid hardwood sourced from sustainable forests
- 10 Year Frame Guarantee
- CLICK HERE FOR VIOLETTE SPEC SHEET >
- Please note that whilst all leather and fabric choices are available at the time of publishing this product, availability is liable to change.
About the brand and range
Alexander & James is grounded in a Great British heritage. They have insanely comfortable sofa ranges that combine the soft, laid back luxe approach with rich vintage detailing on superbly classic shapes. Unwind - British style…
Each sofa is hand crafted and made to order using only the finest materials sourced from around the globe. The leathers are natural, have character and age beautifully.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.