Natuzzi Editions Piacere 3 Seater Leather Sofa
Regular price Usually:
The Natuzzi Editions Piacere 3 Seater Leather Sofa features a pinch-tufted backrest for a traditionally inspired Chesterfield design with a modern twist.
HOW TO ORDER
- • The Piacere range is available in leather and fabric. This page shows prices for all the different leather options.
- • Select your leather option from the drop down menu.
- • Please note the price of the sofa increases from top to bottom depending on the leather category you select from our drop down swatch menu.
- • The different leather categories are as below and increase the price in the following order:
- • Select your feet option between '09 - Walnut' or '18 - Wenge'
• The main picture shows the Piacere 3 Seater Leather Sofa in 'CAT10 - 10BR Denver' with '09 - Walnut' feet.
- • Size: (D) 88cm x (W) 205cm x (H) 76cm
PIACERE SPECIFICATION SHEET & LEATHER OPTIONS
ABOUT PIACERERELAXING AS A FORM OF ART
The Chesterfield style never dies, but Piacere is not just a tribute to it. This sofa is the highest point of comfort and softness you can reach, no matter which one of its several style options you end up choosing.
THAT MID-CENTURY FEELING
The pinch-tufted backrest combines both functionality and look, highlighting its Mid-Century look. The Cashmere leather options with natural variations in grain and colour shading, and the wide choice of textiles both look splendid on it.
About the brand and rangeNatuzzi Editions' are revolutionary manufacturers of high-quality leather sofas. Focusing on the key values of comfort and craftsmanship the Editions upholstery collection of sofas and armchairs covers a wide range of styles - offering something for every taste. When a comfortable, stylish sofa is needed Natuzzi Editions' sofas offer you endless, stylish selections no matter which room you are shopping for. Whether your look is contemporary, traditional or somewhere in between, stationary or with motion; we have the perfect sofa for your room.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.