Parker Knoll Wycombe Grand Sofa
Drawing influence from the 1920s and 30s, the Parker Knoll Wycombe Grand Sofa is a beautiful chesterfield style sofa accented by fabric designs and shaped by the look of Art Deco interiors. With classic scroll arms, deep sumptuous seats and available as a grand sofa, large two seater sofa and complementary snuggler in both fabric and leather.
- Wycombe Grand Sofa Size: (H) 76cm x (W) 233cm x (D) 104cm
- Seat Height - 55cm | Seat Width - 176cm | Seat Depth - 60cm
- Arm Height - 74cm | Leg Height - 11cm
- Including two large and two medium size scatter cushions
- T cushion design
- Reversible seat & back cushions
- Matching piping detail
- Seat Interiors: Premium Comfort Foam | Encore Fibre
- Leg Options: Wycombe Leg (Square) as Standard, Hoxton Leg (with slipper cup) as Option | Vintage Oak | Walnut
About the brand and rangeThe Parker Knoll 150 Collection takes influence from the 1920s and 30s combining Art Deco elements with a contemporary aesthetic to create a beautiful anniversary collection of sofas and chairs. Handmade in Britain by the finest craftsmen and women to offer refined style and comfort with a 25 year frame guarantee.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.