Duresta Antibes Grand Sofa
Seen it cheaper elsewhere? We can price match!
Ask us about the Price Promise on the Duresta Antibes Grand Sofa.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.
Part of the International Luxury collection, the Antibes is a stylish and comfortable range with curvaceous geometry, that makes a strong statement and transforms an everyday space into something rather special.
- Grand Sofa Shown in Vauban Midlight, with 1 Vauban Midlight, 4 Garoupe Midlight, 2 Carre Midlight Large scatters, 2 Carre Midlight small Scatters
- Sofa priced in grade 11 fabric; available in soft cover only
- Grand sofa size: (H) 91cm x (W) 264cm x (D) 110cm
- Hardwood frame, serpentine sprung seat with sprung edge and coil sprung ends and s Serpentine sprung back and webbed inside arms
- Seat filling – Supawrap (foam core with fibre wrap), scatter filling – duck feather
- Wood finish – ebony (hidden glides)
- Removable arms on Grand and Large sofa
- Scatters – Grand: 7 large, 2 small; Large: 6 large & 2 small; Swivel Chair: 2 medium Optional: scatter filling – fibre and swivel chair back – fibre
Duresta has been making luxurious upholstery in Nottinghamshire since 1938. Each piece of handmade furniture is created by highly skilled craftspeople, using only the finest materials.
Duresta designs are constantly evolving and are considered to be the embodiment of classic English style, each with a unique and individual touch. They have mastered and refined traditional furniture making methods to ensure every piece of upholstery produced in perfect in every detail.
|Delivery Time||10-12 weeks*|
|In Stock or Made to Order?||This item is made to order|
|In Store?||This item is displayed in store|
You can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securelty processed via SagePay.
For orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you'd like to make use of this service.
Finance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.