Hypnos Royal Comfort - Eminence Luxury Divan Bed
Please call us on 0114 255 0075 for more information and the best price.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.
The sumptuous topper features soft and breathable latex and lambswool to help regulate body temperature. It is covered with a wool-infused Belgian Damask and embroidered with the Royal Crest and Hypnos name.
The matching mattress features latex, lambswool and hand teased wool wrapped around a unique hourglass shaped pocket spring system – each geometrically advanced spring gives seamless progressive support.
The mattress is tailored with 3 rows of genuine hand side-stitching for edge-to-edge support, and hand tufted for longevity.
The mattress and topper are matched with a deep divan which features a glued and screwed solid timber frame with hand fixed cone springs, hand lashed together with jute webbing, below a horse hair and wool comfort layer.
- The Eminence is shown with the Elizabeth headboard; both are shown in Sanderson Romany Indigo
- Tensions: softer, medium, firmer
- Single Divan Set (3ft): (W) 90cm x (L) 190cm x (H) 30cm
- Double Divan Set (4ft 6in): (W) 135cm x (L) 190cm x (H) 30cm
- King Divan Set (5ft): (W) 150cm x (L) 200cm x (H) 30cm
- Super King Divan Set (6ft): (W) 180cm x (L) 200cm x (H) 30cm
- Super King Zip & Link Divan Set (6ft): (W) 180cm x (L) 200cm x (H) 30cm
- Click Here for Schematics
- Headboard is available extra; cover the divan bases and preferred headboard in Royal Comfort's Sanderson fabric for the finishing touch
Each Hypnos bed is individually handmade by master craftsman, customised to personal tastes and needs.
Proud holders of a Royal Warrant, Hypnos’ unrivalled ‘best of British’ quality is reinforced by a 10 year guarantee and a reputation for making the most comfortable beds in the world.
Please note - there are plenty of options available (i.e. headboards, storage drawers, legs/castors and fabric choices) so please do not hesitate to contact the store to discuss further.
|Delivery Time||6-8 weeks*|
|In Store?||This item is not displayed in store|
|In Stock or Made to Order?||This item is made to order|
You can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securelty processed via SagePay.
For orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you'd like to make use of this service.
Finance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.