IKON Apollo Standard Manual Recliner
Seen it cheaper elsewhere? We can price match!
Ask us about the Price Promise on the IKON Apollo Standard Manual Recliner.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.
The Apollo Standard Manual Recliner offers the very best ergonomic solution for your height or build, making it the perfect fit, optimising support in both upright and reclining positions.
Choose from a collection of over 20 durable, super soft fabrics, in a range of colours and tones.
- Click here for IKON Apollo Spec Sheet
- Standard recliner size: (H) 117cm x (D) 76cm x (W) 79cm
- Seat Size: (H) 51cm x (D) 48.5cm x (W) 51cm
- Length open: 160cm
- Manual and powered options available
- Each IKON recliner has a manual independently adjustable headrest
- The footrest neatly folds out from under the seat by placing both hands on the arms of the chair and pushing back in the seat
- The rotational bases is sleek and stylish and comes in Chrome, Light Oak, Mid Oak or Mahogany
- 5-year warranty on IKON frames, motor and action, against manufacturing defects and faults
- Up to 12 months against any upholstery manufacturing imperfections or defects
|Delivery Time||2-4 weeks*|
|In Stock or Made to Order?||This item is made to order|
|In Store?||This item is not displayed in store|
You can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securelty processed via SagePay.
For orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you'd like to make use of this service.
Finance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.