John Sankey Plain Rectangle Ottomans
Please call us on 0114 255 0075 for more information and the best price.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.
The soft alternative to coffee tables. Available in two square and two rectangular sizes. Upholstered in any suitable fabric this ottoman can really add character to the centre of a room.
Frame from selected fully seasoned beech and other hardwoods, from managed sources. Hand crafted with joints triple or double doweled, glued and screwed with corner blocks for extra rigidity.
Fixed top upholstered with multiple layers of CM foam on elastic webbing.
- Click Here for Schematics
- Hand polished solid beech legs in Antique Oak Colour as standard; various wood finishes are available, please call in store for more information
- Antique brass castors as standard on the Henry Ottoman and Fender Stool
- Brass ball foot on Button Foot Rest
- A wide selection of plains, florals, wools, leather and velvets are available
- Individual stud finishing is standard on both leather and fabric versions of the Rectangular, Square and Boothby Ottomans
- Plain Top Ottoman is not available in leather
Please note: Colours/finishes are for guidance purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to represent the colour as accurately as possible we recommend viewing the product or fabric/leather sample before purchase.
|Delivery Time||8-10 weeks*|
|In Store?||This item is displayed in store|
|In Stock or Made to Order?||This item is made to order|
You can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securelty processed via SagePay.
For orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you'd like to make use of this service.
Finance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.