Have a stress free summer with Ponsford !
Saturday 23rd June 11am - 4pm.
Join us for a day of summer fun as we celebrate the launch of our Summer sale and the new reclining dining range from Stressless with the chance to win a set of six dining chairs worth up to £3594.
- • PIZZA
- • REAL ALE TASTING
- • CHARITY BAKE SALE
We'll be serving pizza from the Wood Fired Pizza Company from midday and offering real ale tasting for those old enough to indulge!
As well as that, everyone who registers for a free ticket online will be entered into our prize draw to win six Stressless dining chairs.
We're also holding a charity bake sale in support of St Luke's Hospice in our Meeting Point Cafe and, with free entry to enjoy the food and drink, we're only asking for a suggested donation in support of St Luke's of just £3.00 per person.
With an exclusive look at our new summer range and an extra 5% off all summer sale prices with our special in-store event discount, it's sure to be an event you won't want to miss!
BOOK YOUR FREE TICKETS NOW TO MAKE SURE YOU’RE THERE
Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition Terms & Conditions
- 1. Please note this is a free event for charity and our food and drink is sure to prove popular! Please arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- 2. The six dining chairs prize provided by Stressless will not be available to collect on the day. The winner will need to choose whcih wood and fabric finish them await delivery from the supplier.
- 3. Any products gifted to customers in competitions are non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
- 4. We are unable to swap any competition item for any other product we sell be that either of equivalent, lower or higher value.
- 5. The prize offered is the product shown.
- 6. No alternative cash prize is offered in place of competitions prizes or giveaways.
- 7. Competitions and giveaways are always limited to one entry per household or person.
- 8. Winners will need to collect competition prizes from store or pay for delivery.
- 9. Winners must be happy to participate in any publicity arising as a result of winning the competition.