Alexander & James Abraham Junior Chair
The Abraham Junior Chair features compact proportions with a traditional Chesterfield design. This chair has sumptuous cushions and a buttoned back; this fabric chair offers practicality and looks good in any room setting.
This chair is available in over 60 fabrics ranging in price from Grade A to D. Please see our swatch images above for a closer look and select your preferred option from our drop-down menu.
Choice of leg colours in Dark Wood, Weathered Oak or Black and choice of studs in Pewter or Antique. Please make your selection from the drop down.
- Starting price for the chair includes any Grade A fabric
- Grade B, C or D fabrics available at an additional cost
- Size: (H) 75cm x (W) 111cm x (D) 100cm
- Shown in 'Plush Burgundy' Fabric (Grade A)
- Seat cushions filled with foam and fibre wrap
- Studded arms; studs available in Pewter and Antique finish
- Solid hardwood rails with plywood and high-density particleboard panels, glued and stapled; zig-zag springs for back and seat suspension
- Choice of leg colours: Dark Wood, Weathered Oak and Black
- Click Here for Abraham Junior Spec Sheet
- Please note that whilst all leather and fabric choices are available at the time of publishing this product, availability is liable to change with our suppliers.
About the brand and range
Alexander & James is grounded in a Great British heritage. They have insanely comfortable sofa ranges that combine the soft, laid back luxe approach with rich vintage detailing on superbly classic shapes. Unwind - British style...
Each sofa is hand crafted and made to order using only the finest materials sourced from around the globe. The leathers are natural, have character and age beautifully.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.