Alexander & James Lawrence Wing Chair
The Lawrence Wing Chair is a classic leather chair that complements the Lawrence range beautifully. The design features beautiful scroll arms, a higher back and sumptuous cushions that offer comfort and support. It also features coil sprung foam seat cushions with a feather and fibre wrap whereas the back cushions and scatters are a feather and fibre mix.
- The Lawrence Wing Chair is available in a choice of leather for the arms and front
- It is available in two options for the main upholstered cushions
- Option 1: Eltham Plaid Seaglass
- Option 2: Alba Mink Fabric
- Please see our swatch image above for a closer look at these fabrics
- Size: (H) 100cm x (W) 100cm x (D) 90cm
- Pictured in Indiana Tan Leather on arms and front with Eltham Plaid Seaglass Fabric (Option 1) & Alba Mink Fabric (Option 2)
- Feet in either Weathered Oak, Dark Wood or Black
- Click Here for Lawrence Spec Sheet
About the brand and range
Alexander & James is grounded in a Great British heritage. They have insanely comfortable sofa ranges that combine the soft, laid back luxe approach with rich vintage detailing on superbly classic shapes. Unwind - British style...
Each sofa is hand crafted and made to order using only the finest materials sourced from around the globe. The leathers are natural, have character and age beautifully.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.