Alexander & James Saddler Chaise Sofa RHF
The Alexander & James Saddler Chaise Sofa displays a classic design that will fit in any contemporary interior due to the great variety of leathers and fabrics to choose from. Available as left-hand facing or right-hand facing.
The squidgy arm pads and pin tuck detailing will provide unrivalled comfort. This range is perfect for compact interiors due to its slim, elegant frame.
The main body of this chaise sofa is available in full leather or full fabric. Please see our swatch images above for a closer look and select your preferred option from our drop-down menu.
- Select the body from a choice of leathers and fabrics from our drop-down.
- Select either weathered oak, dark wood or black from our drop down for your choice of leg colour.
- Cushions are optional extras.
- Size (H) 85cm x (W) 253cm x (D) 156cm
- Feather, foam and fibre filled seat interiors
- Solid hardwood sourced from sustainable forests
- 10 Year Frame Guarantee
- CLICK HERE FOR SADDLER SPEC SHEET >
- Please note that whilst all leather and fabric choices are available at the time of publishing this product, availability is liable to change
About the brand and range
Alexander & James is grounded in a Great British heritage. They have insanely comfortable sofa ranges that combine the soft, laid back luxe approach with rich vintage detailing on superbly classic shapes. Unwind - British style…
Each sofa is hand crafted and made to order using only the finest materials sourced from around the globe. The leathers are natural, have character and age beautifully.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.