Alexander & James The Retreat Maxi Split Sofa
The Retreat Maxi Split Sofa has a beautiful style and features deep cushions. It boasts a classic design which, when paired with the modern selection of finishes, would suit any home - modern or traditional. With super soft fillings (mixing feather, foam and fibre) you can be assured this sofa offers great comfort too!
Please see our swatch images above for a closer look and select your preferred fabric option from our drop-down menu.
- Select the main body of your sofa from a wide choice of fabrics from our dropdown. This colour choice will determine the main body of the sofa, the large cushions and the reverse of the small cushions and the bolsters.
- Choose from a range of leather or fabric colours the front of the bolster cushions.
- Select your leather accent colour for the smaller cushions and the trim of the larger cushions.
- Finish your order by choosing either Weathered Oak or Dark Wood for the feet
- Main cutout image shows The Retreat Maxi Split Sofa in Plush Asphalt with Jin Siberian leather accent, Orillo Kilim Bolster Cushions and Weathered Oak feet
- Size: (H) 73cm x (W) 260cm x (D) 122cm
- Feather, foam and fibre filled seat cushions
- Includes 2 large and 2 small scatter cushions and 2 bolster cushions
- Solid hardwood sourced from sustainable forests
- 10 Year Frame Guarantee
- CLICK HERE FOR THE RETREAT SPEC SHEET >
- Please note that whilst all leather and fabric choices are available at the time of publishing this product, availability is liable to change.
About the brand and range
Alexander & James is grounded in a Great British heritage. They have insanely comfortable sofa ranges that combine the soft, laid back luxe approach with rich vintage detailing on superbly classic shapes. Unwind - British style...
Each sofa is hand crafted and made to order using only the finest materials sourced from around the globe. The leathers are natural, have character and age beautifully.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.