Cumuly by Himolla Themse Lift & Rise Recliner Chair - Dual Motor
The Himolla Themse Lift & Rise Recliner Chair with dual motor is available only with covered armrests and it has an inline remote control that stores neatly in a pocket located to the side of the chair. Using a dual-motor system the footrest and backrest are independently controlled to your desired position - the main advantage of the electric variant it the ability to adjust the footrest into your precise desired position whereas on a manual the footrest only provides support in the fully open position.
The perfect way to chill through the year is to lie back, relax and let himolla's unique reclining action do all work.
- Size: (W) 95cm x (D) 90cm x (H) 109cm
- Seat height: 55cm; Seat Depth: 46cm
- Total lying surface: 156cm
- Seating area width: 48cm
- Wall clearance required to fully recline: 41cm
- Wide choice of leather colours/quality and fabrics
- Independently operated footrest, backrests & manual headrest
- Lift and rise lift functionality
- Covered arms only on this model
- Dual motor operation
- Control use a pocket located on the side of the sofa
- Manually adjustable headrest
- Glide feet for ease of movement on wooden and carpeted floors
- Internal Steel Frame
- 5 Year guarantee on the frame and leathers
- 2 Year guarantee on moving parts
- Made in Germany
- Click here for Themse Spec Sheet
About the brand and rangehimolla recliner chairs and sofas are made in Germany and come with 5 Year guarantee on the leather, frame and foam against any manufacturing defects. himolla have 60 years of experience in providing high quality materials and workmanship. himolla products come in a wide range of leathers and fabrics.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.