John Sankey Henry Ottoman
A characterful little buttoned stool that is as useful as it is pretty.
Frame from selected fully seasoned beech and other hardwoods, from managed sources. Hand crafted with joints triple or double doweled, glued and screwed with corner blocks for extra rigidity.
Fixed top upholstered with multiple layers of CM foam on elastic webbing.
- Click Here for Schematics
- Hand polished solid beech legs in Antique Oak Colour as standard; various wood finishes are available, please call in store for more information
- Antique brass castors as standard on the Henry Ottoman and Fender Stool
- Brass ball foot on Button Foot Rest
- A wide selection of plains, florals, wools, leather and velvets are available
- Individual stud finishing is standard on both leather and fabric versions of the Rectangular, Square and Boothby Ottomans
Please note: Colours/finishes are for guidance purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to represent the colour as accurately as possible we recommend viewing the product or fabric/leather sample before purchase.
About the brand and rangeEvery piece is made by hand at the John Sankey factory in Long Eaton to your requirements using standard specifications and sizes. You can change these to satisfy a particular need if you wish, please call us on 0114 255 0075 for more information.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.