Madrid Lounger Sofa
This Scandi inspired, retro design has a distinctive rounded silhouette with buttoned backs and angled legs. Offered in a wide array of inspired fabrics and on-trend co-ordinate fabrics providing plenty of choice for a customised look.
Size: (H) 86cm x (W) 224cm x (D) 153cm
The picture above shows the Madrid Lounger Sofa in Grade C Fabric 'Camargue Orange' with 'Walnut' feet.
- Frame: A traditional hardwood construction, pinned, screwed and glued.
- Arms: A modern curved arm pro le, upholstered with foam.
- Back: Hand tensioned elastic webbing covered with foam.
- Seat: Traditional sinuous zig-zag springs covered with foam.
- Seat Cushions: High-Quality Foam for superior comfort and support.
- Back Cushions: Fibre filled back cushions are supplied in zipped cases with button detailing.
- Scatters: Feather filled scatters are supplied inside zipped cases as standard. 4 Scatters included with this Lounger Sofa.
- Feet: This model has solid wooden feet in a choice of 5 coloured finishes.
How to order:
- Select your body fabric from our drop down menu. Please note prices will vary depending on the fabric grade.
- Select your feet finish from Natural, Smoked Oak, Weathered Oak, Walnut or Chrome on our drop down menu.
- We can offer different scatter combinations. Scatter fabric to be confirmed with store upon placing the order.
Please note the Madrid range has a wide variety of options and sizes - contact store for more details.
About the brand and rangeBritish made sofas in a variety of styles from modern through contemporary, transitional and classical. Aimed at providing great value for money and comfort crafted for you.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.