Michael Tyler Maharajah Major Sofa
The Maharajah Major Sofa by Michael Tyler is handmade in the UK. It features a hardwood frame and multiply panels and is available in a choice of finishes.
The Maharajah sofa is designed to be mixed with the Brahma and the Prince sofas. The arms can be unbolted on all pieces. The grand sofa also splits in the centre to aid delivery.
- Size: (W) 248cm x (D) 104cm x (H) 100cm
- Scatter back version: 3 back cushions, 4 scatters
- Formal back version: 2 back cushions, 4 scatters
- Frame: hardwood/multiply
- Seat suspension: resilient webbing, seat filling: foam/feather as standard, foam fibre as optional
- Back suspension: non-stretch webbing, back cushion: 100% feather filling
- Wooden feet: Anthracite as standard or natural beech (optional)
- Available in a variety of fabrics, enquire for details
About the brand and rangeMichael Tyler Furniture is one of Britain’s leading manufacturers of high quality upholstered furniture. Based in East Sussex, the company has been at the forefront of British upholstery design since it was founded in 1976.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.