Reflex Gran Canal 72 Legno Dining Table
Dining table with legs in transparent Murano glass and glossy finishing. Wooden top 40mm thick; matt or lacquered finish with rounded edge. Shaped wood top in cherrywood, wenge, black or white, matt or shiny lacquered. Exclusive ebony wood top available in shiny or matt finishing.
- Wooden top in shiny lacquered finish, standard colours
- Top in Canaletto walnut or wenge finish with rounded edge
- Top in shiny or matt ebony wood with rounded edge
- Murano glass legs in the colours: black, grey-blue, amber, red, amethyst, "tobacco"
- Murano glass legs in "platinum" finishing
- Murano glass legs transparent ribbed
- Rectangular Size: (L) 180/200/250cm x (W) 100cm x (H) 75cm
- Oval Size: (L) 280cm x (W) 125cm x (H) 75cm
About the brand and rangeReflex Angelo Furniture was born more than twenty years ago with this ambitious aim. Through precious lessons deriving from the tradition of the family glass works established in the 1940s, the industrial glass, so charming with its linearity, is enriched and warmed by shapes and colours that, although they are topical, always refer to the inexhaustible heritage of the Venetian handicraft, with intelligence and creativity, giving life to a product unique of its kind.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.