Exceptionally comfortable design with soft 'chaise' seating and a welcoming fibre-filled back cushion.
Ease the backrest and footrest independently to reach any desired recline position including a near-horizontal full sleeping position.
Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions. Unique TOUCHSTOP SAFETY SYSTEM for added reassurance and a PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts.
- Overall Size: (H) 99.5cm x (D) 91cm x (W) 74.5cm
- Seat Size: (H) 45.5cm x (D) 49.5cm x (W) 45cm
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Shown in Finsbury Oatmeal with Light Oak Knuckles
- Choice of Soft Covers, to be confirmed after purchase
- Using the 'intelligent' fifth button you can then easily return both the backrest and the footrest together to the sitting position
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement; front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions; glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
Please note: Colours/finishes are for guidance purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to represent the colour as accurately as possible we recommend viewing the product or fabric/leather sample before purchase.
About the brand and range
Sherborne is one of the leading upholstery companies in the UK with over 80 years of experience in the furniture industry. The Sherborne quality and craftsmanship are coupled with only the finest materials making the Sherborne range of chairs of the highest standard.
Especially designed with a shallower seat and a lower seat height for the smaller user. See also Single Motor version.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.