Sherborne Lynton Standard Single Motor 'Lift & Rise' Recliner
This Single Motor Recliner is designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions. The attractive scroll arms are complemented by useful wings, 'chaise' seating and a welcoming fibre-filled back cushion.
The smooth and easy two-button control enables the footrest to be raised before the back starts reclining. It also allows the sleeping position to be reached (less reclined than on the Dual Motor version) from a starting position 20cm (8") from the wall.
Unique TOUCHSTOP SAFETY SYSTEM for added reassurance and PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts.
- Overall Size: (H) 107.5cm x (D) 92.5cm x (W) 81.5cm
- Seat Size: (H) 49cm x (D) 53.5cm x (W) 47.5cm
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Shown in Madrid Sand
- Choice of Soft Covers or Leather, fabric to be confirmed after purchase
- Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement, front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions and glides are now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
About the brand and range
Sherborne is one of the leading upholstery companies in the UK with over 80 years of experience in the funriture industry. The Sherborne quality and craftsmanship are coupled with only the finest materials making the Sherborne range of chairs of the highest standard.
Wonderfully comfortable 'Lift & Rise' Recliner also available in Petite and Small sizes and Royale size.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.