Tempur-Fit® Classic Quilt
Using revolutionary TempraKon‰ã¢ technology combined with soft European Down, and you have a quilt which not only maintains your body temperature and humidity but also reduces perspiration, minimizing tossing and turning. The TEMPUR-FIT Quilt not only maintains your body temperature and humidity but also reduces perspiration, minimizing tossing and turning, The quilt is designed to keep you cool in Summer yet warm in Winter even if you share a bed. It adjusts independently to you and your partner's needs, helping you both experience deeper more restful sleep.
- 3 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Available in all standard quilt sizes to fit single, double, king and super king
- Patented NASA technology to reduce overheating using TEMPRAKONå¨ Technology
- Designed to store and release body heat, creating your personal 'micro-climate' whilst sleeping
- Insulated with soft European Down
- Filling weight approximately 240g/m2, nearest equivalent Tog Rating: 10.5
- 100% super cambric cotton cover with feature red piping
- Machine washable at up to 60å¡C and may be tumble dried on low
- Detailed laundry and care instructions will be included
- Produced for TEMPURå¨ by TEMPRAKONå¨ in Denmark
About the brand and rangeTEMPUR® offers a range of mattresses, pillows, beds and other pressure relieving products. The unique TEMPUR® material adapts and conforms to your body, relieves pressure and absorbs motion. Developed by Nasa in the 1970s to cushion and support astronauts during lift-off, TEMPUR® material distributes weight and pressure evenly, so all you feel is weightless. Today, TEMPUR® material lies at the core of all our mattresses and pillows and is still the only mattress product recognised by NASA and certified by the Space Foundation.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.