Tetrad Harris Tweed Taransay Petit Sofa
The Tetrad Harris Tweed Taransay Petit Sofa is a classic scrolled arm sofa with a fully coil sprung fixed seat and beautiful hand studding, which will provide your family with a place of great comfort for many years to come.
The Taransay group has 2 sizes of sofa, a gent's chair, ladies chair and a stool.
- Petit Sofa Size: (H) 76cm x (W) 172cm x (D) 102cm
- Midi Sofa Size: (H) 76cm x (W) 202cm x (D) 102cm
- Petit Sofa Scatters: 2 x medium piped scatters in body fabric and 1x small piped scatter in Tweed fabric
- Midi Sofa Scatters: 2 x medium piped scatters in body fabric and 1x small piped scatter in Tweed fabric
- Fully coil sprung seat suspension
- Engineered hardwood frame, glued and dowelled
- Superloop sprung back
- Hand studding detail on arms
- Polished turned hardwood legs
About the brand and range
Based out in their factory in Lancashire, England, Tetrad use only the finest materials to give you the best and most beautiful furniture possible.
All Tetrad sofas, chairs and stools are made to a terrifically high standard with hardwood frames which are built to last, coupled with a variety of suspension options and covered in high-quality fabric or hide thus giving you both choice and fine quality.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.