Vispring Bedstead Distinction Mattress
The Bedstead Distinction offers a reassuringly traditional feel coupled with an extra note of luxury. Alongside the exceptional softness of its sophisticated blend of fillings, it incorporates a firmer sensation that will offer a relaxing combination of comfort and support to a wide range of body types.
The mattress features a twin layer of hand-nested pocket springs, overlaid with real Shetland Isle and British fleece wool, hand-teased horsetail and cotton.
- Single Size: (H) 23cm x (W) 90cm x (L) 190cm
- Double Size: (H) 23cm x (W) 135cm x (L) 190cm
- King Size: (H) 23cm x (W) 150cm x (L) 200cm
- Super King Size: (H) 23cm x (W) 180cm x (L) 200cm
- 1.32mm wire springs 52mm in diameter, sewn in individual calico pockets and hand-formed into a honeycomb-nested unit; constructed with two layers of springs
- 23cm deep with four rows of genuine hand side-stitching, eight horizontal handles on King Size and above, air vents on all sides, borders upholstered in coir and wool, finished with piped ticking
- Upholstered with a wool spring protector pad, then 1,000gsm bonded British fleece wool and cotton, plus 1,350gsm hand-teased long-stranded horse tail blended with real Shetland Isle fleece wool and bamboo, enclosed in a hair-proof cambric cover and finally overlaid with 900gsm blended real Shetland Isle fleece wool and cotton
- Covered with your choice of finest quality Belgian ticking from the Vispring collection
- Click Here for Fabric Collection
- Click Here for Schematics
About the brand and range
Individually crafted to your exact specifications, our bedstead mattresses bring Vispring luxury to any shape or size of bedstead.
Choose from a range of fillings and feels to select the comfort best suited to your needs.
Please note - there are plenty of fabric choices available so please do not hesitate to contact the store to discuss further.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.