Sherborne Keswick Small Reclining 2 Seater Sofa
Seen it cheaper elsewhere? We can price match!
Ask us about the Price Promise on the Sherborne Keswick Small Reclining 2 Seater Sofa.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.
The beautifully contoured shape is designed for exceptional comfort, with soft, stylish arms, welcoming fibre-filled back cushions and full-width 'chaise' seating.
Using the same super-smooth actions as the Recliner Chairs, this Reclining Settee is supplied in two easy bolt-together sections with removable backs.
All Manual Recliners and Reclining Settees except the Petite size can be chosen with either Finger-release Catches or Handle Release (Catches only on Petite size)
- Overall Size: (H) 103cm x (D) 95.5cm x (W) 141cm
- Seat Size: (H) 49cm x (D) 52cm x (W) 106cm
- Shown on Glides in Savoy Oyster with matching Small Fixed Chair and Scatter Cushion in Sorrento Bournville
- Choice of Soft Covers or Leather, to be confirmed after purchase
- All Manual Recliners and Reclining Settees except the Petite size can be chosen with either Finger-release Catches or Handle Release (Catches only on Petite size)
- For the ultimate in effortless reclining comfort choose the Powered Recliner with two-button switches on the outside arms
- Rechargeable Powered Option also available sofas
Sherborne is one of the leading upholstery companies in the UK with over 80 years of experience in the furniture industry. The Sherborne quality and craftsmanship are coupled with only the finest materials making the Sherborne range of chairs of the highest standard.
Modern, stylish Suite offfered in Small and Standard sizes throughout with additional Royale size on all Recliners. Smaller Petite size also now available on Fixed and Reclining 2-Seater Settees, Fixed Chair and Manual/Powered Recliner in addition to matching 'Lift & Rise' Recliners.
|Delivery Time||8-10 weeks*|
|In Store?||This item is not displayed in store|
|In Stock or Made to Order?||This item is made to order|
You can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securelty processed via SagePay.
For orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you'd like to make use of this service.
Finance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.