Sherborne Lynton Standard Dual Motor 'Lift & Rise' Recliner
Seen it cheaper elsewhere? We can price match!
Ask us about the Price Promise on the Sherborne Lynton Standard Dual Motor 'Lift & Rise' Recliner.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.
Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions. Unique TOUCHSTOP SAFETY SYSTEM for added reassurance and PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts.
Supplied with lift-off back to make the task of delivering the recliner into your home so much easier. Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring.
- Overall Size: (H) 107.5cm x (D) 92.5cm x (W) 81.5cm
- Seat Size: (H) 49cm x (D) 53.5cm x (W) 47.5cm
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Shown in Madrid Sand
- Choice of Soft Covers, fabric to be confirmed after purchase
- Ease the backrest and footrest independently to reach any desired recline position including a near-horizontal full sleeping position
- Using the 'intelligent' fifth button you can then easily return both the backrest and the footrest together to the sitting position
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
Sherborne is one of the leading upholstery companies in the UK with over 80 years of experience in the funriture industry. The Sherborne quality and craftsmanship are coupled with only the finest materials making the Sherborne range of chairs of the highest standard. Wonderfully comfortable 'Lift & Rise' Recliner also available in Petite and Small sizes and Royale size. The attractive scroll arms are complemented by useful wings, 'chaise' seating and a welcoming fibre-filled back cushion.
|Delivery Time||8-10 weeks*|
|In Store?||This item is not displayed in store|
|In Stock or Made to Order?||This item is made to order|
You can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securelty processed via SagePay.
For orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you'd like to make use of this service.
Finance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.