Vispring Ceto Headboard
The perfect complement for your mattress and divan, Vispring's headboards offer a rich variety of styles to suit every taste and interior. Handcrafted from a range of noble materials, they combine soothing support with aesthetic appeal. Available in different sizes to match your bed, they can be upholstered with fabrics from the Vispring collection or your own personal choice of material.
Deep vertical upholstered panels make a bold statement, Euro-style which extends to the base of the divan.
- Single Size: (H) 75cm x (W) 100cm
- Double Size: (H) 75cm x (W) 135cm
- King Size: (H) 75cm x (W) 150cm
- Super King Size: (H) 75cm x (W) 182cm
- The number of panels will be dependent on the width of the headboard
- The height of the headboard is from the top of the mattress; headboards are not shown to scale
- It is recommended that all headboards of 182cm width or more are mounted with bolt-through fixings (supplementary charge applies)
- Please note these fabrics are standard and there's no supplementary charge. Vispring offers a wide range of luxury fabrics for an extra cost - please contact sore for more details.
About the brand and rangeVispring, formerly known as Vi-Spring, is a bed company founded in 1901 in Eagle Street, Holborn, London. Manufacturing mattresses and beds made of natural materials.Part of Vispring's notability comes from being the first English bed makers to use the patent of Canadian-born engineer, James Marshall pocketed spring coil now commonly referred to as the Marshall coil. By 1914 Marshall Mattress' mattress collections were found in luxurious hotels, clubs and ocean liners, including The Queen Mary & The Titanic.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.