Alexander & James Vivienne Deep Seat Midi Sofa
The Alexander and James Vivienne Deep Seat Midi Sofa will easily steal the spotlight with its relaxed contemporary chesterfield design and button detailing.
The main body of this sofa is available in over 50 fabrics ranging in price from Grade A to D as well as in leather. Please see our swatch images above for a closer look and select your preferred option from our drop-down menu.
Available in Full Plain Fabric or Full Leather and in Deep Depth (125cm) or Shallow Depth (106cm).
- Choose your Leather form the Book of Leathers or Plain Fabric from the Book of Plains.
- Select your cushions option.
- Select your studs in either antique or pewter from our dropdown
- Decide between Weathered Oak, Dark Wood or Black feet.
- Main cutout sofa showing body fabric in Venetian Sable with Option 1 Scatter Pack, Antique Stud, Dark Wood Feet and Dickens Mushroom with Option 2 Scatter Pack, Antique Studs and Dark Wood feet
- Deep Depth: (H) 72cm x (W) 197cm x (D) 125cm
- Feather, foam and fibre filled seat cushions
- Solid hardwood sourced from sustainable forests
- 10 Year Frame Guarantee
- CLICK HERE FOR VIVIENNE SPEC SHEET >
- Please note that whilst all leather and fabric choices are available at the time of publishing this product, availability is liable to change.
About the brand and range
Alexander & James is grounded in a Great British heritage. They have insanely comfortable sofa ranges that combine the soft, laid back luxe approach with rich vintage detailing on superbly classic shapes. Unwind - British style…
Each sofa is hand crafted and made to order using only the finest materials sourced from around the globe. The leathers are natural, have character and age beautifully.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.