Montreal Sofa Collection
The modern clean lines and generous seating space of the Montreal sofa collection offer that extra luxury and provide comfort at the end of a long day, ideal for either a modern apartment or a stylish executive home. Each piece is individually hand cut and then tailored by a single bench trained craftsman and accurately lock stitched by our quality-trained seamstresses to produce an attractive, luxurious and contoured piece of the finest quality.
- Frame: hardwood, glued screwed and doweled.
- Decorative chrome foot.
- Suspension: full coil mesh top sprung unit.
- Back springs: serpentine.
- Seat Cushions: foam with a fibre wrap.
- Back cushions: fibre.
- Scatters: duck feather.
- Sheperd castors (not available with chrome feet).
- Hand tacked base.
- Standard Chair -- (H) 91cm x (W) 102cm x (D) 110cm
- 1.5 Seater Sofa -- (H) 91cm x (W) 130cm x (D) 110cm
- 2 Seater Sofa -- (H) 91cm x (W) 158cm x (D) 110cm
- 2.5 Seater Sofa -- (H) 91cm x (W) 194cm x (D) 110cm
- 3 Seater Sofa -- (H) 91cm x (W) 214cm x (D) 110cm
- 3.5 Seater Sofa -- (H) 91cm x (W) 242cm x (D) 110cm
- 4 Seater Sofa -- (H) 91cm x (W) 270cm x (D) 110cm
This range includes a selection of sizes and is available in a wide selection of fabrics - contact store for full details.
About the brand and rangeGascoigne Designs is a privately owned family business with unfailing ambition to design and produce some of the world’s finest upholstered furniture. By utilising the time honoured skills of their craftsmen and women they create luxurious and individually designed masterpieces that reflect personal character and style.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.