To mark the start of our Spring Event this year we’ve got a pretty eggs-quisite (apologies for the pun) competition taking place inside the store over the Easter Bank Holiday.
We’ve hidden six fabric eggs on the walls around Ponsford and you’ll need to find all half a dozen along with a letter placed alongside each one in order to complete a well-known spring saying on our 'Egg Hunt' competition forms.
Each correct entry form will be entered into our prize draw to win a Rosie 2 seater sofa worth £999 courtesy of The Lounge Co. & ourselves.
On top of that everyone who hands in their completed competition form at our Meeting Point Café will receive a complimentary Easter cupcake and cup of tea (whilst cakes last!).
Entry forms to take part will be available on both our Classic and Studio reception desks and a member of our Marketing team located on the 1st floor of the studio side of Ponsford will also be on hand to help anyone who gets stuck finding them all!
The competition will start in-store from 10 am on Good Friday 30th March up until we close at 5.30 pm Easter Monday 2nd April (please note we are closed Easter Sunday 1st April).
The winner will be announced on our Facebook Page on Tuesday 3rd April.
On top of that our 125 Year Anniversary Spring Event is bringing you up to 30% off across all six floors of fine furniture as well as saving across our carpets, rugs, beds and bedroom furniture. So why not make like the Easter rabbit and hop on over to Ponsford this Bank Holiday.
Our friendly and helpful staff can’t wait to see you and with the free Easter cupcake on offer to everyone who takes part in our competition is sure to have a sugar-based spring in their step.
Our T&Cs for entering are listed below but the main thing to ensure is that you hand in your completed entry form to us by 5.30pm before we close on Easter Monday.
No entries can be accepted after this time and also make sure you Follow us on Facebook to see if your name is announced as the lucky winner on Tuesday 3rd April.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Any products gifted to customers in competitions are non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
- We are unable to swap any competition item for any other product we sell be that either of equivalent, lower or higher value.
- The prize offered is the product shown and will usually be the item we’ve displayed on our shop floor to advertise the competition.
- No alternative cash prize is offered in place of competitions prizes or giveaways.
- Competitions and giveaways are always limited to one entry per household or person.
- Winners will need to collect competition prizes in store or pay for delivery.
- Winners must be happy to participate in any publicity arising as a result of winning the competition.