Partner your modern interiors with our gorgeous Italian designed leather sofas
Saturday 7th July 1pm - 4pm
We’re inviting you to our new Natuzzi Editions gallery launch. Join us for a drink and nibbles from 1pm until 4pm on Saturday July 7th at our exclusive gallery launch. There’s an extra 5% off on top of our sale prices plus an Italian hamper prize draw. The winner's name will be drawn on Monday 23rd July.
Natuzzi Editions have been the name of comfort since 1959 offering a wide range of comfortable leather sofas and excellent knowledge of leather and craftsmanship. With 15 new collections in our Natuzzi Editions bespoke showroom, we now have 25 models on our ground floor Studio area. You’re sure to find your favourite living room centrepiece!
Each Natuzzi Editions sofa is handcrafted in Italy by professional craftspeople and is subjected to countless tests to check the load, stability and resistance to wear, friction, damage and light. The high quality is guaranteed by Natuzzi Editions, a global leader in the furnishing sector and each model is produced in the company’s factories around the world.
Visit us in store and see our full range of leather sofas and chairs across leading designer furniture brands. With up to 30% off across our 60,000 sq ft showroom, now is a great time to buy something special for your home.
Any questions? Please email email@example.com
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Any products gifted to customers in competitions are non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
- We are unable to swap any competition item for any other product we sell be that either of equivalent, lower or higher value.
- The prize offered is the product shown and will usually be the item we’ve displayed on our shop floor to advertise the competition.
- No alternative cash prize is offered in place of competitions prizes or giveaways.
- Competitions and giveaways are always limited to one entry per household or person.
- Winners will need to collect competition prizes in store or pay for delivery.
- Winners must be happy to participate in any publicity arising as a result of winning the competition.