Head to Ponsford this coming Yorkshire Day, Wednesday 1st August where we'll be celebrating 125 years of Yorkshire Art & Design in partnership with Yorkshire Artspace and David Mellor Design.
In recognition of our 125th anniversary year we've teamed up to bring together pieces created by 13 Sheffield based artists resident at Yorkshire Artspace working across painting, ceramics, fabrics, print making, sculpture, silversmithing, signwriting & jewellery. Also experience a timeline of key cutlery design milestones from David Mellor Design.
EXHIBITION LAUNCH PARTY FROM 4PM TO 7PM
Make sure you don't miss out and book one of our limited tickets to join us next to our Meeting Point Cafe in the Studio side of our building where we'll be holding a drinks reception with fizz and nibbles with a chance to meet the artists.
There will also be a raffle on the evening to win an Ercol Chairmakers Chair worth £860 to raise funds for Yorkshire Artspace’s refurbishment of their Exchange Place Studios, home to 85 artists and makers. Raffle tickets, priced at £2 each or £10 for 5, will be available to people who attend the launch party.
Benjamin Partridge, textile design, Linda Baxter, fabric design and print Russ Young, signwriter Emily Thatcher, jewellery Meghan Downs, ceramics Heather Dewick, bookbinder Sarah Waterhouse, textile design and print Coralie Turpin, mosaics Jason Thompson, sculpture Jennie Gill, jewellery Aoife White, silversmithing Penny Withers, ceramics Tim Rose, painting
- - The product on offer in this raffle based competition is non-exchangeable and non-returnable.
- - We are unable to swap any competition item for any other product we sell be that either of equivalent, lower or higher value.
- - The prize offered is the product shown and will usually be the item we’ve displayed on our shop floor to advertise the competition.
- - No alternative cash prize is offered in place of competitions prizes or giveaways.
- - Competitions and giveaways are always limited to one entry per household or person.
- - Winners will need to collect competition prizes in store or pay for delivery.
- - Winners must be happy to participate in any publicity arising as a result of winning the competition.