TEMPUR® Horton Ottoman
If you're looking for a fusion of classic and contemporary design take a look at Horton. Incorporating a traditional high-backed winged headboard with plush buttoned finishing and a modern slim line frame for an extra twist of chic, the Horton Ottoman is upholstered in fashionable silver or dark grey fabric.
Simply lift up the frame to reveal a handy storage space, perfect for keeping bed linen and other lightweight items stowed away.
- Suitable for all TEMPUR Mattresses in standard king and super king sizes (not included, sold separately)
- Manufacturer's 10 year guarantee
- Upholstered ottoman base with integral high winged headboard and moulded feet
- Reverse side of integral headboard finished in a plain fabric to enable close fitting to a wall
- Operated by gas lift mechanism to access storage space
- Maximum storage weight capacity approx 20kgs
- Finished in soft textured fabrics
- Mattress support provided by wooden slats suspended in adjacent twin metal frames
About the brand and rangeTEMPUR® offers a range of mattresses, pillows, beds and other pressure relieving products. The unique TEMPUR® material adapts and conforms to your body, relieves pressure and absorbs motion. Developed by Nasa in the 1970s to cushion and support astronauts during lift-off, TEMPUR® material distributes weight and pressure evenly, so all you feel is weightless. Today, TEMPUR® material lies at the core of all our mattresses and pillows and is still the only mattress product recognised by NASA and certified by the Space Foundation.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.