Vispring Distinction Bedstead Mattress
The Distinction Bedstead offers a reassuringly traditional feel coupled with an extra note of luxury. Alongside the exceptional softness of its sophisticated blend of fillings, it incorporates a firmer sensation that will offer a relaxing combination of comfort and support to a wide range of body types.
The mattress features a twin layer of hand-nested pocket springs, overlaid with real Shetland Isle and British fleece wool, hand-teased horsetail and cotton.
- Standard Single: 75/90cm x 190cm
- Extra Wide Single: 100cm x 200cm
- Standard Double: 120/135cm x 190cm
- King Size: 150cm x 200cm
- 1.32mm wire springs 52mm in diameter, sewn in individual calico pockets and hand-formed into a honeycomb-nested unit; constructed with two layers of springs
- 23cm deep with four rows of genuine hand side-stitching, eight horizontal handles on King Size and above, air vents on all sides, borders upholstered in coir and wool, finished with piped ticking
- Upholstered with a wool spring protector pad, then 1,000gsm bonded British fleece wool and cotton, plus 1,350gsm hand-teased long-stranded horse tail blended with real Shetland Isle fleece wool and bamboo, enclosed in a hair-proof cambric cover and finally overlaid with 900gsm blended real Shetland Isle fleece wool and cotton
- Covered with your choice of finest quality Belgian ticking from the Vispring collection
About the brand and rangeVispring, formerly known as Vi-Spring, is a bed company founded in 1901 in Eagle Street, Holborn, London. Manufacturing mattresses and beds made of natural materials.Part of Vispring's notability comes from being the first English bed makers to use the patent of Canadian-born engineer, James Marshall pocketed spring coil now commonly referred to as the Marshall coil. By 1914 Marshall Mattress' mattress collections were found in luxurious hotels, clubs and ocean liners, including The Queen Mary & The Titanic.
Online PaymentYou can pay for your purchase online in full using a major debit or credit card. All transactions are securely processed via SagePay.
Finance OptionFinance is available, with a required 25% deposit, on orders over £1000. All paperwork for finance must be completed in store, however the deposit can be paid online. The length of term is discussed with the sales adviser in store. Find out more about our finance options by visiting the finance page here.
Partial PaymentFor orders in excess of £1000 you may be able to pay a 25% deposit with the remainder of the balance payable prior to delivery. Please get in touch with us if you’d like to make use of this service.
*Whilst we endeavour to ensure prices, dimensions, lead times, descriptions and images are accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be present on the website.